Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wow - no new post yesterday. How did you all ever survive?

Well, here's what I've managed to get accomplished....two Intro to Biotech homework assignments. The multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank portions of my final exam.

Oh, and I've gotten the Homelands and Alliances cards all written up and loaded up to the Store.

Stephanie in Las Vegas did not win the video game. She forgot when it was to end, and missed the chance to bid last minute - shame, since she says she would have bid higher than it sold for :-( But she paid promptly for her order, and already has bids up on some audiobooks this week!

I had meant to move over some items yesterday to auction format as a draw to the store, then didn't get to it. As it turns out, this was a good thing, since eBay just had a listing sale today only, so all the items I moved over only cost $0.10 each, instead of $0.20 (for initial bids up to $0.99) or $0.35 (for initial bids $1.00 up to $9.99). So, for example, my Dad saved $2.50 in listing fees for the ten audiobooks I moved to auction. Woo-hoo!

STILL TO DO: The "essay" questions of my Final (due Thursday), and write up and upload the Mirage and Visions cards. Soon, soon...the end is in sight!

No comments: