Sunday, May 07, 2006

Well, the final tally from London was impressive. 204 cards for ~$85. Woo-hoo! Thanks, Mr. Tree!

There was one problem - I has listed two copies of Thoughtlace from Revised, but it turns out I only had one available. I think what happened is that I copied the previous item (Sunglasses of Urza, of which I have 2) to make the listing, and forgot to change the "number available" to 1. Thankfully Mr. Tree was very understanding, and picked another card being sold for the same price to replace it.

Also, I finished processing all of the photos I took yesterday, and got the Fifth Edition cards all up in the Store.

Now I have two weeks' worth of homework assignments and a final exam to do for my Intro to Biotechnology course to take care of, so it may be a while before I get back to more entries :-(

No comments: