Friday, May 12, 2006

I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE!

Oh, thank God! I'm DONE!!!!!

I'm doing a little happy dance right now - don't you wish you could see?

As I type these words, the final 91 cards, from the Visions expansion, are uploading to the store. I can't believe it! This is SUCH A RELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, okay - I still have a ton of comic books to get up, but I'm going to give myself a couple days off from listing, I think. And besides, comic books will be easier to list, as there's not as much explanatory text to put into the description.

On a negative note - no sales today :-( I don't know why not. But then again, the busiest sales days of late were last weekend, so maybe tomorrow & Sunday will produce some big orders. Thankfully I got the last of the cards up in time for that.

Oh, did I mention I got the last of the cards up? Wouldn't want to forget that.

Okay, I'm going to go crash - I was up way too late for way too many nights in a row. Time for a well-deserved break.

No comments: