Saturday, May 06, 2006

Well, I have a few pieces of good news to report.

First, in the last 24 hours I have had three large orders. Not in a monetary sense, necessarily, but in the number of cards. First a gentleman in Oregon bought a large batch (like ~23) of cards from The Dark expansion last night (thanks Josh!). Then I woke up to find a bunch of emails announcing "eBay Store Item Sold" in my inbox this morning. A gentleman in New York bought 22 cards from Unlimited (thanks, Andrew). And a gentleman in the Netherlands bought 14 cards, including several basic lands from Unlimited (the sets I had moved over to Fixed Price status to draw attention over to the store), AND he asked if I had any others (he must not have found them at the store). So, I sent him links (including the magic code which would get me the Store Referral Credit) to the store versions. Some of these he also bought, for a total of 35 cards (thanks, Jos!).

Next up, I sent over five new sets of Unlimited Basic Lands to draw attention to the store again (since it seems to work so well). Within 30 minutes a gentleman from Spain (thanks Jorge) had bought them up, so I had to move over some more!

Third cool thing - one of the cards I moved over to Auction format (the Italian version of Mishra's Factory) has been (as of this moment) bid up to $5.50. It had been in my store for $5 last week! I love it when that happens. You never know what will go on with eBay auctions!

And then, the absolute best news of all (drumroll, please...) I managed to take all the rest of the photos for the rest of the Magic cards I still have to get up! Woo-hoo! That's all the cards in Homelands, Alliances, Mirage, Visions and Fifth Edition. Of course, I still have to edit those photos, and write up descriptions for those cards, before they can put uploaded to the store, but still, it's great to have the photos themselves taken.

No comments: