Sunday, May 14, 2006

Lots of "draw" auctions ended today (that is, the ones I put up to "draw" attention to the store). One actually did its job - a person who won a single $0.50 card then proceeded to shop at the store and put together a $25+ order. Good deal.

Another good piece of news - I had, several weeks ago, put up for auction a set of 6 comic books, which was won for $15.50. The person never sent me payment, and has had their account closed (mine was not the only non-payment, it seems). I filed a nonpaying bidder dispute, and immediately got the Final Value Fee refunded. This week I listed the six comics individually instead of as a set. All six sold - for a total of $24+ - a nice improvement!

And six out of ten of Dad's audiobooks up for auction sold, which was good for him as well.

So, all in all, not a bad week of auctions. And I discovered that my total sales for the past 10 days is ~$845 - so maybe I won't be unable to maintain that Power Seller status after all! Come on, people - but my stuff!

Oh, and by the way, I've been meaning to mention - if anyone out there feels moved to comment on any of these posts, feel free. I know you're out there!

No comments: