Sunday, May 07, 2006

I have decided that "eBay Store Inventory Sold" are the four most beautiful words in the English language.

I awoke to a bunch of these messages in my Inbox this morning. A lovely person in Las Vegas (thanks, Stephanie!) ordered several cards from me, and even put a bid on a video game I have up. I told her I'd wait to send her an invoice until the game's auction ends.

And as I write this, there is an individual in London (hello, Tree!) who is putting together the largest order yet. I keep flipping from this text to my inbox to see what else s/he has ordered. Lots of Uncommons and Commons from Unlimited and Revised so far. And the orders just keep coming in. I LOVE IT! Tree, you have completely made my month! [Now I just hope it's a legitimate order and not some practical joke - that would suck!]

No comments: