Thursday, April 20, 2006

Well, here I am, trying something new...actually several somthings. My first Blog, and my first eBay store.

I have been selling on eBay for a couple of years now. First, my Magic: the Gathering cards. Then I grew slightly tired of that and started working on my comic book collection. Next came my Doctor Who novels. Lately, my father has asked me to help him unload his huge collection of audiobooks. Interspersed within all of that has been the occasional video game, Jerry Seinfeld tickets and even a piccolo trumpet.

Lately I started back into the Magic cards, but I realized that individual auctions was really not the way to go with the thousands of cards left in my collection. Then I had the brilliant (?) idea of creating an eBay store. The first month is free, so what the heck?

It was my wife's idea to start the Blog. Advertising and cathartic outporing rolled into one! So here it is...my adventures in eBay sales. To be continued...

No comments: