Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm so proud of myself! I created a logo for my store tonight, using my new favorite program, IrfanView. It's what I'm using to edit my photos since yesterday, and I thought to myself, "Self, you really need a real store logo. Why not rip off the Magic: the Gathering logo and modify it for yourself?"

And so, I did. What do you think?

Actually, at the store, the logo's size is off, and it's a little dark, so it needs some work. But it's a far cry better than the generic-type logo from eBay I was using before this.

The other project of the day has been working on the Chronicles expansion cards. I've taken all the photos, and need to now type up descriptions and load them up to the store.

Next post I think I'll describe Magic: the Gathering a bit for you all...making the assumption that not everyone who may read this will have any frackin' clue what the game is.

No comments: