Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Update

Okay, then - I promised an update on the Mox auction if nothing else.

The (in my opinion poor shape) Mox Ruby ended up selling for $209.16. Not bad at all!

Also today the Legends complete set sold for $1100 and one of the two Antiquities complete sets sold for $500. And a Mana Drain from Legends went for $120.

All in all, a very good day. Actually, my last 24-hour total sales is $1949.91 right now. It's really rather incredible. Getting Alan's collection was perhaps one of the smartest business moves I've ever made. Thank you, Alan!

Work-wise, I have gotten Alan's cards from the Arabian Nights, Antiquities, Legends and The Dark sets up. That leaves only Chronicles (not much there), Fallen Empires, Ice Age, Homelands, Alliances, Mirage, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Exodus, Urza's Saga and Urza's Legacy. Oh, and the cards from the basic sets, Unlimited, Revised, Fourth Edition and Fifth Edition.

And I haven't even looked at Lot 3 yet!

WOW I still have a lot of work to do! And I'm taking 10 credits at Montgomery College this fall, so I'd better get my act together!

No comments: