Monday, January 01, 2007

The Magic of childbirth...

No, no - I've not become a Papa for the third time. But one of my customers has for the second.

I was having a pleasant email "conversation" with a potential customer from the UK, when suddenly his last message ended with: "Oh dear! My wife's bag of water just went!!! She's having a the baby now!!! Chat with you later my friend!!!"

Well, yes, I suppose that discussions of Magic cards should take a second seat to the birth of your child.

This happened back on Dec. 30, and I wasn't sure if I'd hear back from him or not. Lo and behold, today I get an email with pictures of the newborn! I tell you, I love my customers! The best in the world. So cool!

In other news: I got a 4.0 in my Biotech classes (yeah!), I'm one of two finalists for a Staff Writer position that I really really hope I'll get, almost all of the Rares & Uncommons from Lots 5 and 6 are finally up in the Store (leaving a couple thousand commons still to go...), and sales have been pretty steady at the Store. So, all is pretty well as we head into the new year.

So, with that, I'll leave you with a Happy New Year - all the best to you all from The Sundry!

No comments: